|8 Benefits of Renting vs. Owning Air Pollution Control Equipment
|When you have to make every dollar count without losing productivity or capital renting your air pollution
control equipment is the smart choice.
1. We have a ready to use air pollution control fleet or can design a specialized unit for your plant.
2. Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) Systems, Bio-Filtration Systems (Filtercrobe) Regenerative, Catalytic and
Direct Fired Thermal Oxidizer rentals are from 6 months to 5 years with flexible options.
3. We manufacture and rent air pollution control equipment renowned for quality, durability and reliability
4. A complete range from 2500 SCFM to 100,000 SCFM oxidizer units. Narrow foot print for shipping and quick
5. We support you with a 24hrs/7 days a week tailored servicing and parts back-up
6. All Rental Units will have EPA Certification. All Title V testing documents to comply with your sites DRE
7. We manufacture dependable equipment that comes with an expected level of expertise.
8. High Quality, Durability and Compliance. Make the smart choice, call American Environmental or E-mail
AEFS offers a complete range of Granulated Activated Carbon, Bio-Filtration, Regenerative, Catalytic
and Direct Fired thermal oxidizer rental plans. For some businesses, renting makes more sense than
buying it outright.
American Environmental Fabrication & Supply has a rental solution for you. We offer an extensive range of
equipment available with either short or long term rental options. Maximize flexibility with our rental/management
programs – to match your needs.
With renting, you know and control your air pollution control equipment budget in advance and optimize
operating costs by adjusting to the minimum size or the number of units needed. And you can adapt
your equipment to sudden peaks in demand, based on unforeseen circumstances.
Our rent agreements are tailor made to your specific requirements. Long Term rentals give you all the
benefits of use with none of the risks of ownership. Short term rental solutions can help your react immediately to
a situation with a predicted cost. Other benefits include a single point of contact and simplified management.
Our air pollution control equipment rental program is backed by strength and flexibility. Whether you need short,
medium or long-term rental, we are your partner for cost-effective, peace-of-mind solution.
A. Minimal capital outlay – usually small equipment deposit and monthly payments.
B. Flexible terms.
C. Access to the most up-to-date air pollution control technology to include; Granular Activated Carbon, Bio-
Filtration, Regenerative and Catalytic Thermal Oxidizers.
D. Offers the advantage of using a system for special projects or for peak periods instead of long term financial
E. All scheduled service and maintenance may be included in the monthly rate.
EIGHT REASONS TO RENT FROM AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL FABRICATION & SUPPLY!
1. Long Term Rental Programs will cover the cost of all - air wear and tear items and repairs over the life of the
agreement, which avoids unscheduled out of pocket expenses.
2. Long Term Rental costs are deductible against income where as purchases are paid from shareholders’ funds
3. Long Term Air Pollution Control Rental enables you to work with a minimal amount of equipment reducing the
need for spare or surplus equipment. Should the need arise we can provide Short Term Rental equipment for
peak periods and seasonal requirements.
4. A Long Term Rental agreement is not required to be displayed as a liability on company financial statements,
where as leases which under accounting standards require Balance Sheet disclosure.
5. Our Term Air Pollution Control Rental Systems delivers operating costs on an annual basis, simplifying
budgeting and cost control.
6. Term Rental provides an edge on inflation operating with today’s costs in tomorrow’s environment.
7. Air Pollution Control Rental provides the means to obtain the latest technology improving plant operation.
8. Your businesses valuable management time and skills will be freed up to concentrate on your core business
American Environmental Fabrication & Supply LLC Fax: +1 (918) 772-3536
18991 S 410 Road Hulbert, OK 74441-1861 firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2010 All Rights Reserved. Visit our sitemap page for more information or contact the Webmaster.
Air Pollution Control Equipment
American Environmental Fabrication & Supply, LLC
Call +1 (918) 708 - 1253