Fabrication & Supply, LLC
Natural Gas Conditioning
Gas Separation Systems
VOC Biofiltration Systems
|Granulated Carbon Systems
|Equipment Inspections - Installation - Rebuilds
Low NOx Burners
Benefits of Renting vs. Owning Air Pollution Control Equipment
We have a ready to use air pollution control fleet or can design a specialized system for your plant operations. Some of the available systems include:
Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) Systems, Biological Oxidation Systems, Wet Scrubbers, Regenerative, Catalytic and Direct Fired
Thermal Oxidizers. Rentals range from 6 months to 5 years with flexible options.
|8 Benefits of Renting vs. Owning Equipment
When you have to make every dollar count without losing productivity or capital renting
1. We have a ready to use air pollution control equipment or can design a specialized unit.
2. Biological Filtration (Oxidation Systems), Regenerative, Catalytic and Direct Fired Thermal
Oxidizer Systems, Wet and Dry Scrubbers, Natural Gas Conditioning Systems and Gas Separation
Systems. Rentals range from 6 months to 5 years with flexible options.
3. We manufacture and rent equipment that is renowned for quality, durability and reliability
4. A complete range from smaller sized systems to very large systems.
5. We support you with a 24hrs/7 days a week with tailored servicing and parts.
6. Most Rental Units will have required local and federal certifications.
7. We manufacture dependable equipment that comes with an expected level of expertise.
8. High Quality, Durability and Compliance.
American Environmental Fabrication & Supply has a rental solution for you. We offer an extensive
range of equipment available with either short or long term rental options. Maximize flexibility with
our rental/management programs – to match your needs.
With renting, you know and control your equipment budget in advance and optimize operating
costs by adjusting to the minimum size or the number of units needed. And you can adapt
your equipment to sudden peaks in demand, based on unforeseen circumstances.
Our rent agreements are tailor made to your specific requirements. Long Term rentals
give you all the benefits of use with none of the risks of ownership. Short term rental solutions can
help your react immediately to a situation with a predicted cost. Other benefits include a single
point of contact and simplified management.
Our air pollution control equipment rental program is backed by strength and flexibility. Whether
you need short, medium or long-term rental, we are your partner for cost-effective, peace of mind
A. Minimal capital outlay – smaller equipment deposit and monthly payments.
B. Flexible terms.
C. Access to the most up-to-date equipment technology.
D. Offers the advantage of using a system for special projects or for peak periods.
E. All scheduled service and maintenance may be included in the monthly rate.
EIGHT REASONS TO RENT FROM AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL FABRICATION & SUPPLY!
1. Long Term Rental Programs will cover the cost of all - wear and tear items and repairs over the
life of the agreement, which avoids unscheduled out of pocket expenses.
2. Long Term Rental costs are deductible against income where as purchases are paid from
shareholders’ funds and/or borrowings.
3. Long Term Rental enables you to work with a minimal amount of equipment reducing the need
for spare or surplus equipment.
4. A Long Term Rental agreement is not required to be displayed as a liability on company
financial statements, where as leases which under accounting standards require Balance Sheet
5. Our Rental Systems delivers operating costs on an annual basis, simplifying budgeting and cost
6. Term Rental provides an edge on inflation operating with today’s costs in tomorrow’s
7. Rental provides the means to obtain the latest technology improving plant operation.
8. Valuable management time and skills will be freed up to concentrate on your core business.
Toll Free: +1 (866) 467 - 9374
Main: +1 (918) 708-1253
© 2009 All Rights Reserved. Visit our sitemap page for more information or contact the Webmaster.
|Our working process
in 3 steps
Our Corporate goal is to implement the
achieve the required result with the least
amount of maintenance and associated
|Helpful Equipment Information
Implement proven equipment designs with
chemical, thermal and biological reactions
that achieves the required process result.
Results shall be based on reaction rates
and proper control logic.
before it leaves the plant. It is our way of
knowing that you are receiving correctly
designed equipment to meet your specific